A suite of concrete examples are provided here as a guidance for constructing experiments.
An introduction on components within a balance law is provided.
Showcase drivers for atmospheric modelling in GCM, single stack, and LES simulations are provided.
- Dry Idealzed GCM: The Held-Suarez configuration is used as a guidance to create a driver that runs a simple GCM simulation.
- Single Element Stack: The Burgers Equations with a passive tracer is used as a guidance to run the simulation on a single element stack.
- LES Experiment: The dry rising bubble case is used as a quigance in creating an LES driver.
- Topography: Experiments of dry flow over prescirbe topography (Agnesi mountain) are provided for:
- Linear Hydrostatic Mountain
- Linear Non-Hydrostatic Mountain
A showcase for Ocean model is still under construction.
Examples are provided in constructing balance law and solving for fundemental equations in land modelling.
- Heat: A tutorial shows how to create a HeatModel to solve the heat equation and visualize the outputs.
- Soil: Examples of solving fundemental equations in the soil model are provided.
- Hydraulic Functions: a tutorial to specify the hydraulic function in the Richard's equation.
- Soil Heat Equations: a tutorial for solving the heat equation in the soil.
- Coupled Water and Heat: a tutorial for solving interactive heat and wateri in the soil model.
- System Solvers: Two numerical methods to solve the linear system Ax=b are provided.
- Conjugate Gradient
- Batched Generalized Minimal Residual
- DG Methods
A diagnostic tool that can
- generate statistics for MPIStateArrays
- validate with reference values
for debugging purposes.
This page was generated using Literate.jl.